Beaverton Toyota is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to providing a drug free work environment, and a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, creed, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, workers' compensation status, veteran status, citizenship status or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local non-discrimination law.
We're not just your ordinary bunch of clowns, we're just a diverse bunch of normal folk.
Our Employment Benefits include:
- Professional Work Environment
- Partially Paid Employer Medical & Dental Benefits
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Disability & 125-C Flex Accounts Available
- 401-K after 6 months of employment
- Paid Vacations after 1 year of employment
- Supplemental Life, Cancer, Accident & Hospital Gap Plans
- Generous Employee Discounts on New, Certified & Pre-Owned Vehicles; Service; Parts; & Rental Vehicles
- Departmental Training Available
- University of Toyota Corporate Training Available
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement & Long Term Careers
- Flexible Work Schedules
If Beaverton Toyota sounds like a good fit for you, please download, complete, and return our Employment Application.