Our Brand Promise
Philosophy Statement Brand Promise
Our philosophy at Beaverton Toyota is CLEAR: literally! CLEAR is about:
Complete Transparency – in everything we do. All the information necessary to make a decision is on an iPad so that YOU have control throughout the process
Lowest Price Posted – on every vehicle. On the lot AND Online
Express, One Hour Purchase – One Person, no Closers or Finance Managers, Digital Forms (when available)
After-Sale Care – we are Oregon’s #1 Toyota Service Center for a reason – we take care of you and your vehicle!
Respect – for your time, intelligence and finances - the essence of CLEAR
You might think that these elements should be commonplace, but if you have ever purchased a vehicle before, you probably know differently. In fact, there are unfortunately very few dealers who embrace a true Customer-First approach.
Or you might think that CLEAR is just a word or a marketing ploy. So please, don’t take our word for it, and read what our customers are saying about their experience here …… DealerRater, Edmunds, Google
The bottom line is that we know that purchasing a car is about YOU, our Guest. That’s why our Sales Associates are not paid on the profit of a vehicle (the typical “commission”) and instead are paid the same whether you purchase a $50,000 car or a $5,000 car. If a vehicle purchase is about YOU, then why would a salesperson deserve to get paid more just because you paid more?
Here are some helpful questions to ask in your quest to purchase a vehicle:
- Does the dealer clearly post the lowest price on their website and their on lot? If not, why not?
- Will someone else get a better deal than you on the same car? If so, why?
- Do you work with just one non-commissioned person from start to finish, or do you need to talk with Closers, Finance Managers, etc.? If you do, why? How do they get paid?
- Once you decide on the vehicle you’d like to purchase, can you be driving home in an hour? If not, why not?
- Will the dealer pay you the same amount for your trade-in as he/she will show you for it if you decide to purchase from him/her? If not, why not?
Why doesn’t every dealer adhere to the basic tenets of respect found in CLEAR? I guess that is one more question to ask them.
CLEAR is not a marketing term; it is a philosophy of Complete Transparency and Respect for our Guests and our Associates. We look forward to your visit!